Wednesday 30 April 2014

"Practice doesn't make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect"~ Pat Parelli

So excited!  Today when I went out to get Willow for the hoof trimmer, she came galloping form all the way across the field!  Yup, being "patiently persistent in the proper position" ~(Pat Parelli again) Really really works!  It is truly amazing how fast it works when you are patient!  I gave Willow the time she needed to decide for herself that being with me was a good place to be and Voila, she has changed from a frozen RBI  to a playful, somewhat sassy, RBI/E. Prancing around, running to me and licking/chewing and yawning while the trimmer did her hooves.  That is true progress for this horse, who had to be sedated to have her feet done before she was rescued.   Ahhhhh, big sigh of satisfaction. I tried to get pics of her yawning while Jon did her hooves, If I can figure out how to get them from my un-smart phone into the post, I will share them with y'all! 
Thanks for sharing in my Journey and my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment